Wednesday, November 28, 2012

holy cow. it's really happening.

We have a date! How did this happen? I'd be lying if I said there was never a doubt in my mind that we'd get to the point. There have been many times where I thought that it just wasn't going to happen. Well, by the grace if God, it is. By this time next week, I will be pregnant. It is time for sticky prayers people!

My appointment today went perfect. They want my lining at 11mm or more, and it was at 14mm. Lisa, one of Dr. Nemiro's nurses, said everything looks perfect!

Tomorrow, I do my last lupron injection. Friday, I start progesterone injections, twice a day. These are the shots that will hurt. 2 ml of oil, into my butt, twice a day. I'm scared! I'm sure that once I do it, it won't be that bad. But right now, the fear of the unknown is killing me.

Monday, I will add Medrol to my regiment of pills. It is a steroid that helps prevent my body from attacking the embryos. Monday evening, Ali and I will head back to Arizona.

Tuesday at 1pm, we will go to the clinic. The procedure itself will happen at 1:30pm. As of right now, it looks as though Brian will not be there, so they will video tape it for him. We will stay in Phoenix until Wednesday afternoon.

On the 13th, I will have a serum HCG level drawn. The clinic will tell us as soon as they know anything. If it all works out, we will go to Arizona in a few weeks for an ultrasound to see how many babies took!!

I am so excited right now. I was shaking when we went over all the paperwork and arranged for the appointment. Please, keep us in your prayers. Pray that the babies stick and Brian and Ali will finally have the family they've wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment